Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Little Things

I want to take a moment to point out one of the little things I love about South Jersey. It's so little most of us have probably missed it. Right on the corner of Cuthbert and Park Boulevards near Cooper River Park is a piece of public art that is far more urbanist than the roads that surround it.




It inspires me every time I pass it and reinforces that Collingswood and the rest of the Haddon Ave municipalities are the type of development South Jersey should be working toward. Let's heed the words of Omar Bradley (a distinguished military man with little in terms of transportation experience -- who seemed to have sensed the lack of common sense in our patterns of development) and send South Jersey in the right direction!

Edit: Fixed some of my crummy spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment